Saturday 28 May 2011

Obsessed?

After years of hearing all of my friends talk about it, I finally decided to cave in and start watching Gossip Girl, right from the very beginning. I am now having problems stopping myself from watching it, meaning the old, once very sociable me, is starting to become somewhat ignorant.
I have managed to make my way through 3 seasons in about a month, quite a skill I must add, juggling this with work, uni work and a slight attempt of keeping a social life and some friends.
The lives of those snobby 'Upper East - Siders' seem to draw me in, with every episode leaving you wanting more, I just can't help but watch the next episode, and the next, and the next. The beauty of a certain Mr Westwick doesn't help the fight to stop watching, it has even reached the point where I have been googling him, watching clips of him on Youtube and am planning to watch Chalet Girl very soon just to see him with his English accent. I mean, how can you not just love him?


If I am completely honest, I'm starting to question myself as to whether this is an obsession or not. I lock myself away in my little uni room for hours, hoping not to be disturbed and rewinding if heaven forbid somebody was to come in and talk whilst it was on. I am now starting to see that writing this has opened my eyes. I really need to get a life. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment