Friday 9 September 2011

Nobody likes change.. Right?

I've always been one of those poeple who sticks to a basic hairstyle. For me, it doesn't get much better than a few waves and I think its become pretty known to the people around me that I rarely wear my hair up, unless of course if Im hungover, which doesn't count.
However, I've noticed that the beauty sections of every magazine lately seem to be giving tips on the perfect updo and I can't help but feel a little envious of how good they look.
I bought the September issue on InStyle the other week, this being the first time I have ever read this particular magazine and in it was Actress Tamsin Egerton (who admittedly would look amazing sporting any kind of hairstyle) modelling different updo's, and although having all my hair scraped back off my face probably wouldn't be my most flattering choice, hence always avoiding it, I am extremely tempted to give them a go.




If my desire ever over-rides my conscience and I do attempt one of the above, i'll keep you posted. I can only hope i'll look as elegant as Tamsin and not something that could of been created by Jedward.

No comments:

Post a Comment