Wednesday 27 March 2013

TRESemme Split Remedy Review


So I don’t really do reviews of hair and beauty products but I couldn’t resist.

I have been using the TRESemme Split, Mend and Protect Treatment for about three months now after using a tester that came in a magazine. The smell is incredible, just like the other ‘traditional’ TRESemme products and my hair feels a lot smoother since using it.
My hair usually goes really dry and frizzy when left to dry naturally. This is something that has definitely improved and it’s even better when it’s been styled.

The product can be used on damp or dry hair but I tend to put it on damp as it makes it dry better, taking away a bit of the frizz. The instruct using 2-3 pumps on the ends of your hair after every wash, and when used with the Split Remedy shampoo and conditioner, the added shine is definitely noticeable. I also bought the Split Remedy Sealing Serum to use as an every-day treatment when my hair was dry. Although I prefer the leave in treatment, the serum is good when styling without washing.

I always buy my hair products in Boots and they usually have the TRESemme products on offer for three for two or three for £9. Although I haven’t yet bought it individually, I believe it is around £5 a bottle. Definitely worth a try if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment