Sunday 22 March 2015

Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo

I have always been a Batiste kind of girl when it comes to dry shampoo, keeping to the saying 'stick with what you know'. I once got sucked in by a two for £1 offer on Superdrug's own dry shampoo and it was the biggest mistake. 

While looking down the dry shampoo aisle in Boots, I came across Pantene's version and it was just £1.99 a bottle. Although a bit apprehensive, I decided to give it a go. 


All hail Pantene. This product is fantastic. 

Not only does it smell great, unlike the powdery smell you often end up with using Batiste, but you don't have the task of massaging out all of the white powder afterwards. 

You simply spray it on, rub it in a little and you're good to go. Although on the bottle it does mention white powder being left, I haven't yet had any. 

You get the same clean feeling, you smell good and it's half the effort. And they have a range of different bottles for different uses. As pictured, I decided to try the Instant Refresh and Volume Booster. I've yet to use the latter but the Instant Refresh is a definite winner. 

Pantene will be shooting to the top of my dry shampoo list from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment