Saturday 5 November 2011

"Change the world, one sequin at a time" - Lady Gaga

Browsing (stalking) Facebook the other day I came across a photo of my friend wearing some incredible blue glitter covered shorts (yes, the glitter phase is worsening). I decided then and there that I HAD to have them!
Now I could have probably guessed where they were from as not many shops could pull of blue glitter short shorts without them looking tacky, but I had to get my friend to confirm they were from Topshop, where else.

Not a day goes by that I don’t think of these sparkly little beauts, but to my dismay they are £40 and being a student, it takes a lot of debate before committing to such a buy. My head is screaming no but my heart seems to be winning the battle. They are still in my online shopping bag, just sitting there waiting to be purchased.
After some more research and a lot of shopping, I came across another pair of MUST HAVE sparkly shorts, although this time in French Connection. Not quite as short as the Topshop ones but equally as beautiful, these statement shorts come in at an incredible £82. Obviously I will not be buying these ones anytime soon but I thought I'd give you the chance to admire and desire after them just as I am.

As for the Topshop shorts, will I or won’t I? That’s a question even I cannot answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment