Monday 28 November 2011

East London's finest

For the first time since it opened earlier this year, I went to Westfield shopping mall in Stratford. While indoors, the cleanliness and beauty of the stores made me forget I was in East London. That was until someone on the top floor decided to spit all the way down to the ground floor, landing roughly 20 centimetres infront of me. 
The stores inside were also a bit of a let-down. Although presented very well, they weren't shops you would expect to find in a high-end shopping mall, with no signs of French Connection or Ted Baker. Instead, there was phone shop after phone shop, followed by Boots and a few cafe's. I couldn't help but wonder where all the clothes were!
As you get upstairs it gets a little better, but that's only due to the fact that Topshop, River Island and Zara are up there. Other than that, it was very disappointing, nice to look at but no substance.



I have to say next time I won't be wasting my time paying for the extra zone on the train. Take me straight to White City.

No comments:

Post a Comment