Friday 3 February 2012

Lagerfeld has done it again

Being a fashion student, it would be wrong to not follow British Vogue on Twitter and Facebook for all the updates. Scrolling through my newsfeed today, I spotted this beautiful outfit in their ‘Today I’m Wearing’ section and couldn’t help but want it.


They have thrown together a collar from Karl Lagerfeld, a knit from Gap, denim skirt from ASOS and to top it off, an Allsaints belt and they all work fabulously together. The main item catching my eye was the beautiful sequin collar, so straight away I went on Net-A-Porter, praying it wasn’t going to be too expensive. 



Of course, being a Lagerfeld collar, it was always going to be out of my budget and when I saw the £125 price tag, I couldn’t help but sigh, followed by a small debate whether I really needed my student loan.
The recent collar craze means that all is not lost. I’m sure after a small route through the online stores; I will find a cheaper alternative. Until then, I will continue to question whether £125 is too much and unjustifiable. *Sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment