Thursday 8 September 2016

Eating Out, London: Ben's Canteen

Since living in London, going out for brunch has become a regularity. Previously, I would never imagine scheduling my day around eating a late breakfast that almost always consists of avocados. Anyway, as I live in SW London, I’m always on the hunt for the best brunch spots with the weirdest menus. 

Ben’s Canteen is a great little restaurant made up of cost sofas with blankets and cute, vintage-style tables and chairs. They have branches in Battersea and Earlsfield and offer brunch and dinner menus. I’ve only ever been for brunch but would highly recommend the food. The menu changes often and offers a wide variety, from fried chicken benedict to a breakfast burrito and in comparison to some brunch spots, the prices aren’t bad. For a main, a side and a drink you’re probably looking at around £15, obviously depending on what you have.


Ben’s definitely gets the thumbs up from me!

For locations and menu information visit http://www.benscanteen.com/contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment