Thursday 16 October 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Soap and Glory

Soap and Glory has quickly become the go-to for Christmas gifting and it's easy to see why. Even without smelling or using the product, the packaging is enough temptation. 

And the range of products available is so varied, you can make it personal to your loved one. 


The perfume is £16.50 a bottle but it comes in a number of gift sets. The fragrance reflects the trademark Soap and Glory scent that can be found in the classic shower gels and Righteous Butter, giving you that clean feeling all day. It makes for the perfect daytime perfume, especially at such a low price and is a great stocking-filler. 

The Breakfast Scrub is a great exfoliant that obviously carries a wonderfully feminine scent. It is a great product, especially when paired with the shower gel and body butter. 
Pot: £8.00

The Face Soap depends on personal preference as many women are a bit hesitant to use any old product on their face. From use, I have found it to bring me out in spots and leave my skin feeling a little dry. For someone with naturally oily skin that rarely gets spots, you can imagine it isn't my favourite product. So for this one, I would recommend it as part of a gift set for them to try or for someone who already uses it. 
Bottle: £8.00

The body butters come in a number or forms, bottles and scents. They all smell fantastic and do the job, however can be a little greasy. As I said, my skin is naturally oily so I use it sparsely, but they are ideal for someone who is looking for deep moisturisation. 
Pot: £10.50
Bottles: £10.00

Finally, to change it up, there's the Soap and Glory makeup range. The only product I have trialled is the Thick and Fast mascara and I really liked it. Although not the greatest mascara I have ever used, it makes for a great daytime mascara - the kind you use solely for work etc. 
Mascara: £10.00

I also highly recommend all of the body washes, Girligo moisturising mist and Heel Genius (although not featured in the photo). 

All products are available to buy in Boots. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choices! I'm a huge fan of Breakfast Scrub in particular as I love anything sweet and caramel scented! I've picked up one of the big boxes for my sister for Christmas. They're a great go to gift!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete