Sunday 26 October 2014

Winter Wonders

The winter weather is fast approaching and the freezing cold air is well upon us. Unprepared, I was leaving the house un-layered and vulnerable. Deciding I couldn't face it any longer, especially having to leave the house at 6am every morning, I caved and went shopping for some warm winter clothes. 


Along with a couple of items I probably didn't need to buy, I found these two beautiful, thick woolen scarves. The floral one was an absolute bargain buy for just £5 in Primark. It's got so many different colours in it, it can easily be worn with most things and it's length makes it extremely cosy. 
The red tartan one was a little more pricey at £19.50 from Marks and Spencer. As I currently work in there, I have had my eye on it for a while but finally decided it was time. 

Marks and Spencer have been a hidden gem as of late, especially their Limited and Autograph departments. So if you're looking for something a little bit unique that not everyone is wearing, unlike the ever-popular Topshop, I definitely suggest giving them a chance. If you can, head to one of the bigger stores such as Marble Arch for a great selection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment