Tuesday 20 March 2012

Perfect Pastels

It isnt hard to see that pastels have wormed their way back into our wardrobes, and thank god they have. What better way to introduce summer than by sporting those ice cream colours? River Island and Missguided.com are definitely the ones to watch when it comes to this girly trend, my favourite item being the trusty jeans.
For a while now I have had my eye on a pretty pair of pastel yellow jeans, and I think, being the first official day of spring, it could be time to buy them. They tear us away from the dull tones of winter and brighten up any outfit, giving you that happy summery look on even the cloudiest of days.
Here are a few items that caught my eye and it isnt hard to find more as most websites have pastels under their trends section.



You’d be crazy to miss out this summer, so get yourself down to River Island and brighten up your wardrobe just in time the sunny season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment